Thursday, September 14, 2006

giving birth

There can be exciting moments in gardening and I have just experienced one! I have given birth or rather my Cordyline has - there are 4 new babies, green shoots smiling, and I am estatic. Although I know nothing about how to cultivate the shoots I will be sure to be quick to learn and have already started trawling through my library of gardening books to find out - when I do I will share it with you.

After some delightful days spent tidying up the left-overs of summer, in lovely sunny weather, we are today under darker skies and there is no prospect of getting out to garden today. I am sure that as a true recklessgardener I will break open a bottle of wine to toast the birth instead - far more sensible.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 pm, Blogger Bob said...

Congratulations! I have 4 Cordylines but non have given birth yet. I will look forward to hearing how they get on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home