Thursday, September 28, 2006

response

I amazed again! Not just about the birth of my cordyline shoots but the fact that someone responded to the Blog! Thanks Bob, promise I will keep you informed. At least I now know someone reads the blog.

Also knew someone would comment on the "recklessness" of being among trees in a thunder storm! Thanks again Bob but no I didn't get struck by lightening. I am a recklessgardener but not so reckless as to stand "under" a tree in a storm.

Yes I will let everyone know how I get on with the babies, although I am mortified by the thought of having to prise one of them off the trunk to transplant. I will do this one at a time in case there is a fatality. I suppose my main worry is the root system. I know nothing about cordylines and I am still rooting through my books trying to get inspiration and support. Has anyone out there tried to grow one from a shoot?

Tomorrow is the end of the current Reckless competition - great response and thanks to everyone who has entered. The winner will be announced next week.

It would be nice to get a few more responses to the blog, so don't be shy, Bob wasn't.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Blogger Bob said...

I was surprised that no one commented on your blog. I'm sure people look at it though. Lets hope my comment will start the ball rolling hey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home