Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Liverpool happenings

Please forgive me if I use this blog to tell you about some of the exciting things which will be happening in Liverpool during the 800th anniversary celebs. next year and of course during 2008 Capital of Culture. Liverpool is blessed with many fine gardens so I suppose I feel justified in letting you all know what will be going on from time to time.

Today I received a nifty little badge in the post which I can wear to signify that I am an Ambassador for the city. So I am attempting to ambassador with this blog! For example Speke Hall and Croxteth Park and Hall are two of the finest examples of Tudor and Edwardian country estates in the UK. Liverpool is also a handy base for seeing some wonderful properties and gardens within a short drive of the city including Cheshire's Tatton Park and Lyme Park, Arley Hall and Dudmaston.

Of course I will bring you news of any floral or garden related events so stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home