Thursday, January 25, 2007

spring is coming

January is gearing up to be rather a busy month. The announcements start coming out for the Chelsea gardens so that is very exciting and of course we start to plan in earnest for the spring and summer for Reckless.

There are some fab interviews and articles in the pipeline so make sure you keep logging in to check out the latest news, show news and garden visits.

I must admit to a tingle of excitement at this time of year. I know all the fabulous flower shows are coming up including Chelsea and Hampton Court and this year we will be travelling across the UK to take a look at gardens which we think might interest you. So all in all an exciting time ahead. In the diary already are visits to Staffordshire and Northumberland - so do be sure to keep an eye out for the gardens we visit.

Spring has got to be just around the corner - or at least I keep telling myself that - and today in Cumbria is a beautiful winter's day, snappy but cold and dry. So at least while I sit at my computer today I am looking out onto a sunlight garden rather than the constant rain to which we have become accustomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home