Sunday, November 05, 2006

welcome

Pleased to meet some new friends on the reckless blog. Thanks to all of you who responded to the last blog. Bob is doing a good job PR wise! So hope you all looked at the reckless website and will keep coming back.

After the cold snap in Cumbria the weather once again picks up and we are blessed with some lovely autumn days. Yes I should really try and grow my own wallflowers I think its just being lazy so maybe next year I will give it a go.

I have grown two new holly trees which are still quite small but hopefully I will be able to bring some into the house for Christmas. They really are lovely plants to have as bed fillers and perhaps for an ugly corner you want to hide and its always extra special to have your own holly in the house over the festive season.

Have a good gardening weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 am, Blogger Tea said...

Hi :)

Found your blog via UKBob and I can see that it will be one that I keep in touch with!

tea
xo

 
At 11:08 am, Blogger Bob said...

It looks like you are going to have to build a potting shed or maybe a conservatory with all these new visitors you are getting! You want to look after those Holly trees because if you think Wallflowers are expensive you should see the price of a nicely clipped holly tree in the garden centre. I would tell you the price but I forget now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home