Thursday, February 22, 2007

year hurrying by

Thanks to those who have posted comments. I don't know why but I would have taken a bet on you being a Mac person Bob - just goes to show! Well the year is hurrying by - we are virtually at the end of February and hopefully that means that Spring is just that bit nearer.

We have had some really mild weather amid the sharp cold spells so it has been quite pleasant, however, not enough for me to get off my chair and go into the garden yet. There is still time.

Life has been pretty busy getting articles and stuff ready for Chelsea as well as all the other work that has to go on to keep the website going. I still haven't 'peeked' in my cardboard box to see if the begonias are OK, will keep that till the end of the week. We have been having a big debate on when to plant them. This week has mostly been taken up with research work for the website and my family history, which is becoming habit forming! It's like a drug and seems to affect everybody that starts their family history that way.

Anyway, there are some exciting things coming up on the website so keep logging in and don't forget to leave a post, we always like to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home